Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence
JETWI is a peer reviewed and indexed international journal, which aims at gathering the latest advances of various topics in web intelligence and reporting how organizations can gain competitive advantages by applying the different emergent techniques in the real-world scenarios. Papers and studies which couple the intelligence techniques and theories with specific web technology problems are mainly targeted. Survey and tutorial articles that emphasize the research and application of web intelligence in a particular domain are also welcomed. All papers will be blind reviewed and accepted papers will be published bi-annually, which is available online (open access) and in printed version.
Recently Published Papers
- ISSN: 1799-8859 (Online); 1798-0461 (Print)
- Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Simon Fong
- Honorary Editor: Prof. Dr. Sabah Mohammed
- Associate Editor-in-Chief: Prof. Dr. Hamid Arabnia, Dr. Richard Chbeir, Prof Dr. Jinan Fiaidhi, etc.
- DOI: 10.12720/jetwi
- Abstracting/Indexing: INSPEC; ULRICH's Periodicals Directory; WorldCat; CrossRef; Genamics JournalSeek; Google Scholar; Ovid LinkSolver; etc.
- E-mail questions or comments to JETWI Editorial Office.
Prof. Dr. Simom FongDept. of Computer and Information Science, University of Macau, Macau.
Following the introduction of the phrase "Web 2.0" as a description of the recent evolution of the Web, the term "Emergent Web Intelligence or Web 3.0" has been introduced to hypothesize about a future wave of Internet innovation ... [Read More]